Akashic Tome 1.15.2 Mod – Hello, everyone! I invite all visitors to the site to see the next modification on the site. It is not very popular and honestly, even personally, I do not know how to use it in the game. But I will now describe what this mod and what it does, I’m sure there are experienced players who like it and will be interested. The mod is called Akashic Tome and is based on the Morph-o-Tool add-on. Basically it does the same thing. Namely it allows to combine documents with third-party mods and their documents. It adds only one object, it is called Akashic Tome. To create it one needs a book with a bookshelf. With it, you will be able to move documents from different mods to each other in unlimited quantities. In short, if I’m not a nub and I understand everything correctly, it gives an opportunity to take something from one mod and add it to another. In this way it will be possible to complement other mods and create your own perfect and cool mod, which will have everything you need. The owner will be able to control it himself and of course will complement the game.
Akashic Tome will be able to combine documents with other mods documents and store them as much as you want, also it will be able to fit in an unlimited number.
- Simply add and combine them in the processing table to add a book to it.
- Fashion will get the actual item out of fashion, not its emulation. This feature gives you 100% compatibility.
- The item will get the actual NBT data that was attached to it. This is to change the name and make minecraft know it.
- There are also some other actions.
Look at the screenshots below, you can see what the items that add mod will look like.
How to install Akashic Tome Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Source: CurseForge | Credit: Vazkii