AutoRegLib 1.15.2 Mod – Hello, everyone! It’s time to offer one auxiliary mod, I’m not putting it out because it is so popular, necessary and in general very much helps in the game. No, no, I’m posting it precisely because AutoRegLib is necessary for the work of another modification, which I will post on the site today. Let’s move on to the review of the add-on, it’s called AutoRegLib. And as you have already understood, this mod will help other cool modifications to work correctly. It has a simple library for Vazkii’s mods. It will be able to automate the giving out of modding particles. For example, registering blocks, elements or models. It also has a package system and a bunch of common random utilities.
Mods which need and use addition AutoRegLib:
How to install AutoRegLib Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Source: CurseForge | Credit: Vazkii