Biomes O’ Plenty 1.16.1 is a big, epic and famous biome mod in minecraft. Just download this mod by direct link and you will have dozens of new epic biomes in the game. Also in addition to the biomas, the mod will add a hundred new recipes. Very big and cool mod that will bring a lot of new in the game, it will greatly diversify minecraft and make it more interesting. Watch the video and screenshots for more information about the game.
The mod also adds some new world types:
- Small Biomas: mostly opposed to big Biomas.
- No Parasite: Does not create parasitic piles of Biom for those who don’t need it.
- Realistic: only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Fantasy only generates biomes.
- No Biomes: Vanilla Biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of minecraft, and 2 symbolizes taiga and swamps from Beta 1.8: rainforest, Savannah, seasonal forest, forest, Tundra, Boreal forests, and lush marshes.
- Works by season: will be changed for the current real life season (for the eastern United States, at least as it is where I live).
- Holiday: will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.).
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: Forstride, TheAdubbz