Blockus 1.16.3/1.15.2 Mod adds a huge number of new blocks to Minecraft Java!
If you are short of standard blocks, you want more new blocks for decorations and construction. Then the modification of Blockus is exactly right for you! Fashion adds dozens of new blocks, they will be in different colors, with different ornaments and more. It will be bricks, glass and more. Look at the screenshots as it looks. And underneath the photos, there’s a detailed list of them.
A list of new blocks:
– Lava Bricks.
– Redstone Sand
– Soul of the Sandstone
– Sandstone Bricks
– Paper block, wall and lamp
– Bamboo boards and its variants
– Magmatic Bricks
– Bluestone, which appears deep underground.
– Rotten Flesh Block
– The pavements of the stone circle, andesite, diorite, granite, limestone, quartz, Netherrack, and Prismarine.
– Small Living Fence
– Stellar Block
– Membrane Block
– Soaked Brick
– More Blocs of Purple
– Charred Lower Bricks
– Blaze Block
– Circular Paths
– Purple Bricks
– colored tile
– Patterned Wool
– The limestone that appears in the stone up to layer 120
– Painted Stone Bricks
– Glassed Terracotta Columns
– Polished Pacifier
– Refractory Bricks
– Inherited Blocks
– Rainbow Block
How to install Blockus Mod
- Download and install Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Blockus Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: Brandcraft_