Good evening, dear guest of my site! I bring to your attention another mod for everyone to see. With this mod any player can diversify his character and put on it two types of armor. If you did not know before how to wear two armor in minecraft, the Cosmetic Armor Reworked 1.16.1 Mod will be very interesting for you!
Cosmetic Armor Reworked is a cool decorative mod for minecraft 1.16.1 and now you can wear two armour sets on Steve at once. The first set will be for protection, and the second for the beautiful appearance of your character. So even in PWP battles, you’ll look good. It’s also very cool for tactics. Let me explain. For example, you can make it look bad and weak, your opponent will relax and go into battle. In fact, you will have very good armor and you can easily defeat it!
Look at the screenshot below as it looks. There’s also a mod overview video, but I think it’s clear enough. So we rock the mod for free and play with it in minecraft.
- You can press C (by default, you can change it to the Inventory Category Management) or button added to your inventory screen (right at the bottom of your character, similar to a hair dryer button) to open your cosmetic inventory armor, the left side is your regular armor slots, the right is your cosmetic armor slots.
- Any armor placed in the cosmetic armor slots will have no effect on you, only to improve the display.
- They will fall to your death.
- The small square buttons on the right of the slot switch to the skin. When turned on (white), the armor will not be displayed at all.
- The small square button on the left in the inventory, the mod button, disables the switching. When enabled (white), the mod will not work on the client side, this is for HDP.
How to install Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: LainMI