FPS Reducer 1.16.1 Mod for more FPS and less lags in the game Minecraft.
Quite a useful addition, it reduces the load on the computer’s GPU CPU by reducing the frame rate automatically when you are not working or are not working in Minecraft for a certain period of time. As soon as the user starts to act and do something, everything goes back to the way it was supposed to be and works properly. The mod acts on the game client side, so there is no need to install it on the server!
- Automatic triggering;
- If the player does nothing;
- The game window is not active or reduced;
- The sound is reduced;
- The current number of frames per second is displayed at the edge of the screen.
The mod is recommended in the following cases:
- For example, when the game works without a player, just automatic agriculture or industry;
- When the video game is running in the background, and you are doing something else in parallel;
- To extend the life of your computer;
- To save electricity;
- When the room is hot so you don’t overheat your PC.
How to install FPS Reducer Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Chunk Animator
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
FPS Reducer Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: bre2el