Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer 1.16.3 Mod – This is a useful modification, will show the durability of your items, worn, the number of slots in the inventory, chest, put the cursor on the item and see a description of its strength, how long it will serve the player. In particular, it is possible to add some factors that distinguish it from such mods. These are green, white, yellow, red depending on the state of the elements. Special display of information, for example -5, not 1556. Also show the number of free slots of the inventory. The end of the buffs. Beep when armor or other materials break down. In general, the addition is useful and well-proven. I advise you to download it absolutely free from my site, I’d be mega happy. Good luck and see you again!
How to install Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod
- Download and install Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Rift
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: thorgeig