Morph-o-Tool 1.15.2 Mod – Would you like a new modification? It will help you get something new in your game, complement minecraft 1.12.2, make it better and more interesting. Only one modification can help all of this. This is exactly the kind of mod I want to offer you to download right in this news. Look, or rather read its small description right here below. There’s also a view that shows still big details. So let’s get down to it!
Morph tool is a simple mod, it only adds one element, Morphing tool. It will do a lot of useful things with it. Just one tool will replace a lot of other tools. It’s a very useful thing. How it works is shown in the example video below. There is also a recipe below which shows how to create a Morphing tool. Enjoy the game and easy for you to survive!
The new Morphing Tool simulates a wrench, hammer, screwdriver or twig stick. I will now tell you how to use it and also learn all the features. And you will learn how to create a new tool from the recipe:
- To add a spanner element to it, create a morphing tool near the object;
- Each time you look at a fashion block that will add a given element, the Morphing Tool turns into that element;
- The player will get the real item from the fashion, not a copy of it that just simulates the item. This will ensure 100% compatibility.
- He gets the NBT data that was tied to him;
- You can use it to create;
- You can use the Morphing Tool to rotate blocks. It is able to work with standard blocks and most of the blocks from mods;
- In order to remove an attachment, you must add it by clicking the Q button.
The rest of the information can be found in the video. I also think that if a player has any questions left, you can find out the answers after watching the video.
How to install Morph-o-Tool Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install AutoRegLib
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Source: CurseForge | Credit: Vazkii