OfflineSkins 1.16.1 is a cool mod that allows players to demonstrate their skins even if the server is offline.
With this mod, use the skins even if you play without the Internet in single player mode or on a pirated version of the video game Mincraft. Simply use this add-on and enjoy your favourite skins! Examples are shown and described in the screenshots below. I’m sure you’ll like it!
- Add your skins to the .minecraft/cachedImages/skins folder.
- Crafatar can also be used to load skins (can be disabled).
- Mod for game client, no need to install on server.
- Download them in PNG format.
- Through the config file it is possible to set up settings to use skins on the user server.
- High resolution skins are supported.
How to install OfflineSkins Mod
- Download and install Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
OfflineSkins Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: LainMI