Packing Tape 1.16.2 | 1.16.1 Mod will add packing tape for packing things in boxes, you can even make gift boxes and pack any items there. Mod allows you to move things around the world! Collect the chest of items and move it to another place with ease. Sounds like a pretty cool mod to me to play minecraft.
Next is the default blacklist:
- Team blocks: A security problem: moving team blocks can allow things to happen, it shouldn’t have happened.
- Block Portal: Security/Gameplay Worry: Moving the end of the block portal can cause problems.
- Crowd of vendor: Group balance: moving vendor blocks can cheaty and should be reserved difficult to obtain methods.
- Skull Player: they do not have ItemBlock form, and can be moved easily overcome, so no point.
- Banners, Comparators, Daylight sensors, pistons, blocks, note the signs: there is no point in packing.
How to use:
- Craft tapes from a string, paper and slime balls in any workbench (shapeless).
- Right click the ribbon on the block with TileEntity (chests, cars, …) in the package.
- Harvest in the field to carry it around and place it in the target location.
- Right click on the packed unit to unpack.
- Note: Disable the unit secretly when placing it on the rotation of the system when unpacking.
How to install Packing Tape Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Packing Tape Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: gigaherz