HarvestCraft 1.12.2 Mod adds many new food products and recipes to the game, using new cooking tools, using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
- 60 new crops
- 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally
- 36 fruits or a tree bearing element
- 17 new fish (catch with a normal fishing rod)
- Garden of water drops of clams, snails, crayfish, etc. and also
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, machine designed, hardened leather armor)
- 1100+ new items and products
- Sheep fall of lamb, squid fall of squid
- Cooking tools, including two separate blocks for Kraft in
- Washing blocks that give endless water sources a better look
- An oven that doubles the food so fast, using vegetable oil as fuel.
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, seedlings, farm animals, sweep out caviar, bone meal and emeralds
- Use crop elements instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/wort)
- A queue of buckets of water and milk in fresh version for easy use recipe
- Tofu use for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Support lang file
- In general, better support for mod for automatic collection, etc.
- All in ore dictionary for other moderators to easily use my details
How to install Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: pamharvestcraft