Reborn Core 1.16.3/1.15.2 Mod – Hello to all the guests of my favorite site about computer game minecraft. On this page I will post news about a mod, it just updated to the latest version of the game and so I will update it. Get acquainted with it from the description below, I tried to tell everything in detail. If you still have questions, you can ask them using the special field in the comments. They are at the bottom of the page. And so let’s move on to a more detailed overview and acquaintance 🙂
RebornCore is a useful auxiliary modification that is needed to work mainly with TechReborn and various other mods. It will add classes and has a special library. It helps to reduce errors in mods to a minimum and ensure that the game uses less RAM at the same time. Download it for free for any available versions of the game minecraft!
The mod includes auxiliary classes for:
- Adds the ability to use fuel in the game;
- Gives you the ability to create API prompts;
- Generator for connecting textures;
- Custom slots;
- Allows the player to see the world in a multi-block form.
How to install Reborn Core Mod
- Download and install Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: modmuss50