Shadowfacts’ Forgelin 1.13.2 Mod – Hello, glad to see you again on the site, found a new modification, needed to work Refraction. We’ll meet it from the overview below. Shadowfacts’ Forgelin is an add-on for minecraft 1.13.2 and 1.12.2. You need to adapt the Kotlin language for Forge Mod and to display the standard Kotlin library while the add-on is running. In general, don’t wait for a new add-on to be added to the game, it’s made purely for auxiliary functions. If you download add-ons to install and run which will need Shadowfacts’ Forgelin, then be sure to download, or your new mod will not work properly.
- Displays the standard Kotlin library while you are running.
- Provides forge LanguageAdapter to use the Kotlin classes as the main modification class.
How to install Shadowfacts’ Forgelin Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Shadowfacts’ Forgelin Mod Download Links
Source: CurseForge | Credit: ShadowfactsDev