StepUp 1.16.1 is a mod for super lazy players or for those who don’t want to waste their time jumping in minecraft. So it is still for mega lazy players 🙂
The essence of the mod is that in the standard world of minecraft running around the world and climbing small slides player had to jump to the height of one block. But by installing the StepUp mod you can just run in front, and your character will climb to a small height in one block. The main thing is that no more than 1 block. Or you will have to jump. In general, the mod is even very realistic. Because in real life, when we climb the curb or the steps we do not jump in this case!
How to install StepUp Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
StepUp Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: NotTooManyItems