Xaero’s World Map 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1 Mod – The best mod for a large, full-screen and self-recording world map in Minecraft Java!
This map has existed for a long time and is loved by many players. I think everyone has heard about it. I don’t know why I bypassed it, and only now decided to put it on the site. Now your map in the game will be in a lot of detail, perfectly drawn and has a lot of details, displays everything that is or was around the player. Also it fits perfectly and works together with Xaero mini-card. It will also be available at the time of the website. The world map will help the gamer better navigate the game world. See how this Xaero’s World Map add-on works in a series of screenshots below. Good luck!
How to install Xaero’s World Map Mod
- Download and install Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Double-click the file downloaded from Forge to start the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Launch Minecraft. Enjoy the game!
Xaero’s World Map Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Source: CurseForge | Credit: xaero96